Friday, December 20, 2013

How I came to know about this exercise ?

How I came to know about this exercise ?

A very popular guru of India was visiting US and a couple visit him, with a son who had an issue say X (where he needs to be taken care of almost every minute of the day for almost doing anything right from brushing teeth to literally everything) and asked the guru, "Why did God choose us for this issue X ? How can we cure our son of issue X so he can have a normal life ?". The guru put his hand on this child and literally read out his mind. Now, some of you who read this might challenge this bit but give it a try and once you are there yourself, you will believe it. Even after trying it if you don't see results, we can discuss. In short, what the guru found out was that when this child was a soul, searching for which parents to pick for his next life, he found this couple who were very God-fearing, having this very helpful nature and not hurting anyone etc. He was looking for a life where he need not do anything, others do it all for him and this was the perfect plan, if he chose this set of parents and issue X, they will have to take care of him everyday and for life. That's exactly what he wanted. Latter, the Guru questions the child, is it not unfair to penalize those parents to meet his needs and finally you realize that the plan is such that everyone gets exactly what they wanted. It was surprising to me first to wrap my head around the fact that this child himself chose that issue X. Once we ascertain that, way to unlock this situation is for child X to himself choose to come out of that situation. Till he breaks that oath himself, no one else can put him out, neither the parents nor the Guru.


I just happened to stumble upon a video of that Guru where he explains the above situation.


To be fully transparent, I have unlocked the situation twice like that and both times I didn't do the exercise on my own. I took help from a new-age Guru. When I look back now, why I couldn't unlock the situation myself, best way I can put it is in the words of Einstein (which you might have read already) :


The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them.


Someone has to be there to "push" or "pull" you into the next level. That can be you too

1 comment: